Mama Mexico

I've dined at Mama Mexico at least three times now, having gone to celebrate my birthday this year and last. There are several great things about dining here starting with the margaritas. They somehow get the ice in the frozen margarita to be extra smooth and easy to drink. The made-at-your-table guacamole is tasty and at $13 might not be worth it but I like it. We split the 'Fajita Mamá' which came with "Marinated grilled chicken, skirt steak, scallops, onions, zucchini, peppers, fresh tomatoes and mushrooms," and was very good. And all together we were full, and happy (not just because between two of us we finished a full pitcher of margarita).

The place is a little pricey, and reservations are recommended. We waited 20 minutes for a table or two, but there were a lot of larger parties waiting for tables. I'm not going to become a regular, but I'll be back.

No comments: